Follow these steps to search for a PrEP provider on the website, OR just chat with us and let us help!
- Enter your city or zip code in the search box.
- Your search results will show PrEP providers sorted by distance. Use the dropdown menus to change the distance or set filters for services you want.
- Use the map or scroll through the list next to the map to find a PrEP provider.
- To search within the map:
- Click and drag to move the map until it shows your region.
- Click the + or – sign in the bottom right corner of the map to zoom in or out, if needed.
- Click any pin on the map to see more information about that provider.
- To search within the list:
- The list shows the same providers that appear on the map.
- Scroll through the list to see basic information for each provider.
- Click on a provider’s name to see detailed information and a closer map of the provider’s location.
After you find a provider:
- Call to make an appointment to get PrEP.
- Tell them if you have insurance or not. If you have insurance, ask if they accept your plan.
- Give yourself a high-five for being proactive about your sexual health!