How can we please PrEP you? Check out our list of resources for information and support to help you become a more PrEP-friendly provider.
If you are California PrEP provider and want to add your location to our directory, fill out our form here.
Are you interested in:
Call the Clinician Consultation Center’s PrEPLine to talk to expert team of HIV clinicians.
PrEPline, 1-855-HIV-PrEP (1-855-448-7737)
The CCC Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Service
Monday – Friday
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
- CDC’s PrEP Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- CDC's PrEP Clinical Practice Supplement
- PAETC’s HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP): A brief guide for providers
- WHO guideline on when to start antiretroviral therapy and on pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV
- NASTAD Billing and coding guide for HIV Prevention
- PrEP Education for Youth-Serving Primary Care Providers Toolkit
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) Provider Network is the CDC’s flagship program, providing high-impact HIV prevention capacity building assistance to individuals, communities and health departments throughout the country. Through this network, you have access to 21 CBA providers who can help you with information, training and technical assistance. Feel free to email your specific requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AIDS Education and Training Centers