Looking for resources to pay for PrEP?
The following financial assistance programs may be able to help pay for PrEP-related services, including copays and deductibles. Click on the links below to learn more about each program.
In order to qualify, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a California resident
- Be HIV negative
- Have an annual Modified Adjusted Gross Income that does not exceed 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) based on family size and household income
- Not be fully covered by Medi-Cal or another third-party payer
For more information on enrollment and eligibility, click HERE.
To find PrEP/PEP resources and assistance programs in your state, click HERE.
In the U.S.:
• PAN Foundation (For Medicare only)
• My Good Days is a new patient assistance program for various conditions:
- $7,500 per year
- Covers Truvada for PrEP
- Must have a valid Social Security number
- Must receive treatment in the United States
- Must have valid insurance coverage (Medicare, TRICARE CHAMPVA, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal only)
- Must be at or below 500% ($62,450, household of 1) of the FPL
- Learn more at https://www.mygooddays.org/apply or 1-877-968-7233.
• If you are uninsured, or insured and looking for a new health plan: PrEPcost.org